This summer's best frozen watermelon margarita recipe
This 15-minute frozen margarita recipe is sure to please your crowd this weekend! Thanks to Food for the recipe!
↓ Advertisement ↓
- 2 and 1/2 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 1-in. cubes
- 3 tbs. fresh lime juice
- 6 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. Cointreau liquor (or triple sec)
- 1 and 1/2 cups ice
- Place cut watermelon cubes on cookie sheet and freeze until solid.
- Remove frozen cubes and mix all ingredients together in food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with watermelon wedges or salt if desired!
Want more recipes like this? Follow Great Day Washington on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for more! Watch everyday at 9 a.m. on WUSA9.