Santa's hitching up the reindeer and mapping out his route across Central Georgia.
There are still a few weeks until Christmas, but the big guy will be warming up with some appearances in more than a dozen local Christmas parades.
WATCH: 2017 Main Street Macon Christmas Parade
Friday, December 1
- Cochran will be holding its annual Christmas parade at the MGSU Cochran campus starting at 7 p.m.
Saturday, December 2
- Warner Robins’ parade begins at 10 a.m. on South Davis Drive and ends at Houston Road and Watson Boulevard.
- Dexter's Christmas parade will begin at the Possum Hollow ball field at 10:30 a.m.
- Byron's Christmas parade will start at 1 p.m.
- Dublin’s parade will start at 2 p.m. on Jackson Street in downtown Dublin.
- Bolingbroke’s parade starts at 3 p.m. in the city’s downtown.
- A Very Perry Christmas will start at 4 p.m. in Perry, and goes from Washington Street to Main Street and Hodges Boulevard.
- Crawford County’s parade will be in downtown Roberta at 4:30 p.m.
- Fort Valley’s parade will start at 5 p.m. at the city’s bandstand downtown.
- Milledgeville’s parade begins downtown at 6 p.m.
- Hawkinsville’s parade also begins downtown at 6 p.m.
- Centerville’s parade is the final one of the evening and starts at 7 p.m. It runs from Thomson Road and North Houston Lake Boulevard to the Galleria Mall.
Sunday, December 3
- Main Street Macon’s annual parade runs from 3-5 p.m. on Cherry Street
Thursday, December 7
- Forsyth’s 28th annual Christmas parade starts at 7 p.m. downtown.
Sunday, December 10
- Coopers will hold its parade and tree lighting on Woods Road.
Tuesday, December 12
- The Gray Jaycees will hold its annual event at 7 p.m. It starts at the Ingles parking lot and ends in the downtown area.
We will be live streaming the Macon and Warner Robins parades online and they will be re-aired at a later date.