Register for your chance to win tickets to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & BaileyÂ® Fully ChargedSM, Gold Edition Playing the Macon Centreplex Jan 31- Feb 3.
Enter the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & BaileyÂ® Sweepstakes
Before entering, please read the rules and regulations.
Enter the 13WMAZ Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus Sweepstakes
13WMAZ Circus Tickets Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the 13WMAZ Circus Tickets Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are residents of the state of Georgia who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WMAZ-TV (“Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc., Three Ring Advertising, Inc., The Macon Centreplex and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees and contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. (E.T) on January 17, 2013 and end at 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) On January 24, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting WMAZ’s homepage at website www.13wmaz.com and clicking on the 13WMAZ Circus Tickets Sweepstakes link in the Check It Out Box on the right side of the homepage to go to the official registration page. Complete the entry form on the official registration page and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Maximum one (1) entry per person.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsors. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about January 24, 2013.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive four (4) general admission tickets to the Thursday, January 31, 2013, 7:00 p.m. (E.T.) performance of Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus at the Macon Centreplex in Macon, Georgia. (ARV: $80.00 for each 4-pack of tickets). Tickets are only valid for the January 31, 2013 performance. Grand Prize Winners and their guests must redeem the tickets on the same date for the same performance.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about January 24, 2013 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to the email notification within 48 hours. Failure to respond within such time period or return of the email as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 1314 Gray Highway Macon, Georgia 31211 within seventy-two (72) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (E.T.) and 5 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays) and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus or Macon Centreplex, including cancellations, delays and rescheduling.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The 13WMAZ Circus Tickets Sweepstakes is sponsored by WMAZ-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after January 31, 2013 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.13wmaz.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), 13WMAZ Circus Tickets, 1314 Gray Highway Macon, GA 31021. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Donna Reeves, (478) 752-1358 or email@example.com.
Enter the sweepstakes