A double wide trailer burned to the ground Sunday night, after a possible electric fire sparked in one of the bedrooms.
Chief Fire Investigator for Houston County William Smith says there was only one person at home when the fire broke out, but seven people lived in the home at 115 New Castle Drive in Warner Robins.
Smith says the trailer was fully engulfed in flames nine minutes after the call came in at 5:40 p.m.
Firefighters from Centerville assisted the Houston County Fire Department in putting out the fire. It took them about an hour to knock the fire down.
Smith says no one was hurt and the Red Cross is assisting the family.