Smokies (Miniature Sausages)
Kitchen Stove or Barbecue Grill
1. Wash and dry your Baking Potatoes;
2. Using the corer, remove the center of the potato, (Don't discard the core piece that was removed);
3. Remove your smokie sausages from its packaging and place in a container;
4. Remove some of the bacon from its container;
5. Using half of the center core piece, seal off one side of the potato;
6. Then on the open side, take a few of the sausages and stuff them inside the potato;
7. Then, squirt a little of butter into the potato;
8. Then take the remaining core piece and seal off the potato;
9. Finally take your bacon and wrap around the potato; the amount used is completely up to you;
10. Wrap the potato with some aluminum foil.
If you are using a grill, internal pit temp should be around 350 degrees to 375 degrees or If you are using an oven, set the oven temp to 350 or 375 degrees;
When either unit is up to temp, placed the wrapped potato inside the unit, and close it up.
Cook for about hour or so, and pull from unit;
Let the potato rest for a few minutes before unwrapping.
Unwrap and serve to your guest.