1. Christmas Tree Lighting next to the Macon City Auditorium Thursday, Nov. 29. Starts at 6:30 p.m. Free to the public.
2. Go to a parade: Warner Robins, Perry, Bolingbroke, Centerville, Dublin and Fort Valley have their parades Saturday. Forsyth's is Thursday evening.
3. Drive-in Movie at Chik-Fil-A on Watson Blvd. in Warner Robins. "Polar Express" movie starts at 6 p.m. Drive in for hot chocolate and popcorn. Tune into the sound system with your car radio.
4.Watch the SEC Championship. 4 p.m. kickoff.
5. Murder Mystery Dinner at the New Perry Hotel Saturday, starts at 6:30 p.m., $37.50 tickets include performance, beverage, three-course meal. See details.
6. Keeping Christmas at Richland Church. Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. Tickets at the door. $10 adults, $5 students. See details.
7. Christmas Display at the Brown House Museum in Sandersville. Open Friday 2-5 p.m. and 10-3 on Saturday.
8. Mercer Grand Christmas at the Grand Opera House. Must have tickets in advance.
9. Head to the movies: "Killing Me Softly" starring Brad Pitt comes out this weekend.
10. Get creative with holiday greetings for family and friends.
11. Watch Football Friday Night Quarterfinals, or GHSA Class A Second Round.
12. Start a new Christmas tradition.
13. Holiday Marketplace: Nov. 30-Dec. 2 at the Neel House at 730 College Street.