1. Join The 567 in Downtown Macon for a concert with The Vespers and Caleb with Jillian Edwards on Friday at 8 p.m.
2. Attend the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater Friday night in Perry. Starts at 7 p.m., cost is $37.50 and includes dinner and entertainment.
3. Hear a soulful music set at Jittery Joe's with the budding musician Rachel Reese. 7:30-9 p.m.
4. Attend the Decorators' Showhouse Hard Hat Party with Historic Macon Foundation. Friday, 6-8 p.m. Tickets are $25 a person in advance, $30 at the door.
5. One word: Clifford. (The Big Red Dog!) Grand Opera House, Friday at 9:30 a.m. and again at 11:30 a.m.
6. Attend a Mercer Bears basketball game. Saturday's game the Bears match up against North Florida in the Mercer University Center at 4:30 p.m.
7. Plan a Fat Tuesday meal for the day before Lent begins. Or, make plans to attend the Mardi Gras event in Mercer Village Tuesday starting at 11 a.m.
8. Daddies and Daughters, this one is for you: The 18th Annual Father/Daughter Dance at the Museum of Arts & Sciences. That's Friday from 7-9 p.m.
9. Play some disc golf at Macon's Lake Tobosofkee or in Perry.
10. It's the last weekend before Valentine's Day! Have you landed on Thursday plans or treats? (Make these homemade flowers to stick with the budget.)
11. Attend a semi-formal to formal Scholarship Ball to help fund the Warner Robins Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. That's Saturday at 7:13 p.m. in the Galleria Conference Center and Banquet Hall, tickets are $25. (Entertainment by AJ the DJ, cocktail hour with Reginald C. Harris, cash bar and heavy hors d'oeuvres available)
12. Head over to Theater Dublin for the annual Miss Crimson and Cream Pageant sponsored by the Dublin-Laurens Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Saturday from 4-8 p.m.
13. Watch The GRAMMYs Sunday night to see if everyone follows the dress code (oh and also to see who wins). Watch on 13WMAZ-TV at 8 p.m.