Macon and Warner Robins roll out the red carpet this weekend for celebrities and Central Georgians alike.
Read on for 13 Things to do this weekend:
1. The Macon Film Festival opens from Feb. 14-17. Admission pass per day is $10 or $100 for the all access pass. Grab the full schedule to see what catches your fancy.
2. Forsyth kicks off the Forsythia Festival with the annual "Hello Yellow" event at the Dairy Queen. Forsythians can get a yellow emblems painted on cars from 10-2 Saturday.
3. In Warner Robins you can hit up Ignite Bar and Grill for the post-Valentine Day Social Mixer. Free entry between 8-10 p.m. DJ A1 will DJ. Traffic light party starts at 10 p.m.: Wear red if you're taken, green if you're single and yellow to "slow down, proceed with caution."
4. If you didn't get your fix of chocolate on Valentine's, head over to the Perry Arts Center for the Art of Chocolate, from 6-11 p.m. Saturday. Tickets are $25.
5. Watch a ghostly farce open at "Honeymoon at Graveside Manor" at Warner Robins Little Theatre Saturday or Sunday. Show starts at 8 p.m.
6. Join in on the Kidney Action Day Walk in Perry Saturday from 8-10 a.m. Alpha Kappa Alpha will also be giving out FREE dental supplies to children who are taking part in the Walk in observance of National Children's Dental Month. That's at Perry High School.
7.Join comedian Rickey Smiley and friends at the Macon Auditorium Saturday for a night of laughter. Doors open at 7 p.m. Purchase tickets on Ticketmaster.com
8. Macon's Floco Torres begins his "Road to Psycadelphia 2" Tour in Milledgeville Friday. Catch his new beats at Milledgeville's Buffington's Friday night at 9:30 p.m.
9. Comic Con comes to Warner Robins at the Marriott on Carl Vinson Parkway Sunday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Adult admission is $4. Meet AMC's Walking Dead actor Michael Koske, comic artist for Iron Man 3 and others.
10. Join local bands Gringo Grande and I.H. Lonely Hearts Club for the first Brothers and Sisters Jam sponsored by the Allman Brothers Band Museum. That's at the Armory Ballroom Saturday at 8 p.m. Tickets are $50 a person.
11. Macon Centreplex is home to the 2013 Georgia High School Association Traditional Wrestling State Tournament Thursday through Saturday. Daily admission costs $10. Friday hours: 9-9, Saturday: 7-3. Tournament finals begin at 3 p.m.
12. Catch some Middle Georgia Artists' painting, photography, 3-D Fine Art and 3-D crafts at the Winter Arts Festival. That's at the Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery located at 2330 Ingleside Avenue with the opening reception at 6 p.m. Friday.
13. Check out the Young Eagles Rally in Eastman. That's at the Heart of Georgia Regional Airport from 10 a.m. until noon.