The Pinkest Party on Earth blossoms with a ribbon cutting at noon at Central City Park.
It's the start of Macon's annual Cherry Blossom Festival.
Today's ribbon-cutting kicks off 10 days of festivities around the city.
RELATED | 13 Festival Highlights for This Weekend
RELATED | McMahon Challenges 50 Men to Wear Heels for Komen
Some other events coming today:
- Bengal Tiger Show at Central City Park
- Spring Spirit Stroll, walking tours of Riverside Cemetery
- Free Nightly Concert at Central City Park, "The King Lives," Elvis Tribute - 8 to 11 p.m.
- Ocmulgee National Monument Lantern Light Tours, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Cherry Blossom Gala, 8 p.m., at Macon City Auditorium, featuring the Swingin' Medallions
RELATED | .38 Special Headlines 2013 Street Party
RELATED | Cherry Blossom iPhone App Now Available
For more information on those events and upcoming days' schedules click here. Or, check the festival website here.