This weekend, you may be celebrating Easter with your family, and/or maybe celebrating the warmer weather outside. Here are a few of our best picks for your best bets.
1. Go on an Easter Egg Hunt. Create your own or check out one of these community egg hunts on Friday or Saturday. (See all Easter event listings.)
2. Color Easter eggs with supplies you may already have at home:
--Use sharpie to write on an egg.
--Use coffee, tea or wine to stain your eggs instead of using dye.
--Cover eggs in chalkboard paint, then write on them in chalk.
--Dye eggs with old silk ties (that you plan on never needing again.)
3. Check out "The Return," a Beatles tribute band performs at Theatre Dublin Saturday, 7p.m.
4. Floco Torres brings his tour back home to Rivalry's. Signs of Iris from Greenville, SC will also perform. Show starts at 9 p.m.
5. Join in on a bike ride with the Bicycling Club of Milledgeville for a ride through Central Georgia's piedmont region. That's Saturday with registration at 8 a.m. and the ride starting at 9 a.m. Afterward there will be a farmers market and egg hunt.
6. Check out the band St. Francis of Assisi and Thomas Wynn and the Believers at Cox Capitol Theatre in downtown Macon Friday. Doors open at 8 p.m., tickets at the door are $10.
7. On Saturday, you'll want to be at Roasted Cafe & Lounge for DJ Shawty Slim and Roger Riddle's show, "Uncool." Starts at 10 p.m. Saturday.
8. Saturday night the Dublin-441 Speedway features stock car races and the Easter Bunny will also make a special appearance.
9. Sunday, you can head over to the Easter Sunrise Service at Fort Hawkins, where Pastor Jeffrey Spencer of Kings Chapel Baptist will speak and Rev. Alexander Newton will provide special music. Sunday at 6:30 a.m.
10. See "Rimshot: The Urban Musical," at Douglass Theatre Saturday, 7 p.m. General admission is $15.
11. Take a trip to the library.
12. Go on a nature hike at Ocmulgee National Monument or Hichiti Trail.
13. Pick a free (or almost free) activity to do alone or with your family from this list.
You can follow 13WMAZ on Twitter @13wmaznews and 'like' uson Facebook at Facebook.com/13wmaz.