Instead of buying him the 330th tie to add to his collection, consider a few of these options you can share in together!
1. Have a fun family day out at the lake! You can go to Lake Tobesofkee and enjoy the beach (admission is $3 per person), and maybe even end the day at Fish N' Pig, and enjoy the lakefront view.
2. Try your hands at frisbee golf also at Lake Tobesofkee. You'll just need to pick up the discs before you head out to the course. (You'll need to pay the admission fee of $3.)
Or you could head up to Lake Sinclair near Milledgeville.
3. Both lakes above have camping sites, if you are the outdoorsy types!
4. Pack a picnic and head to a local park! Bring the football, a picnic blanket and basket of food and drinks.
5. Head to Lazy Dog Growler in Warner Robins! They're offering a special Father's Day event tasting from 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Call to make a reservation.
6. Pick out thick steaks from Fresh Market and make a feast. Grill them to his liking!
7. Take your dad to breakfast. There's nothing like pancakes and bacon with your favorite ole man.
8. Take Dad to the Warner Robins Father's Day Family 5K at Southside Baptist Church in Warner Robins. Starts at 8 a.m. Register at connectedrace.com
9. Have your father show you his best fishing tips! Head out to the river or lake with your bait and tackle.
10. Check out the 5th Race Crate Late Mini Series at Dublin-441 Speedway Saturday.
11. Can't go wrong with a Braves game! They have weekend tickets for Friday through Sunday when the Braves play against the Giants!
12. Hit the greens and play best ball with the family at a local golf course.
13. Kick some tires with Dad at a Father's Day Car Show in Warner Robins. No entry fee to register your car into the show. From 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at Fellowship Bible Baptist Church.
Bonus: See where to take dad for a treat on the house. Select restaurants are offering a free treat for Father's Day.