Faulty wiring blamed for fatal Monroe Co. fire

A man is dead after what investigators in Monroe county are calling an accidental fire, blamed on faulty wiring.

It happened around 1 p.m. Friday at a mobile home at 185 Towaliga Trail, near Weldon road. That's where they found the body of 57-year-old Larry Tenney.

A news release from the Monroe Sheriff's Office says Tenney lived alone, and had medical issues that caused him to need a walker.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment