This recipe is perfect for the overflow of corn this season and for end of school year / graduation parties.
GRILLED CORN DIP
- 6 ears of grilled corn
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp of salt/pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove corn from the cob and mix together all ingredients except the cheddar cheese.
- Place in a baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite chip.
Click here for more information on Suzanne Johnson's kids camp.
© 2018 WMAZ-TV