MACON, Ga. — The holiday season is in full swing and that means more seasonal items are on the menu.
Companies like Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks have released drinks that include annual holiday flavor favorites like pumpkin spice, ginger spice, and peppermint.
But now, holiday drinks are going beyond eggnog, coffee and hot chocolate.
Coca-Cola has stepped into the seasonal holiday drink game. The company introduced new holiday versions of its well-known classics this fall.
According to the company’s website, Coca-Cola Cinnamon is the first holiday flavor to be introduced to the United States. The site says the drink blends the taste of classic Coca-Cola with the cinnamon spice.
The company released a zero-sugar version of the holiday drink in the United Kingdom last year.
They’ve also put a tart twist on the classic lemon-lime drink, Sprite, by adding the crisp flavor of cranberry. The holiday version of the soda is called Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry.
13WMAZ tried Coca-Cola’s new holiday flavors. Watch the video below to see our reactions.
Here is a list of other seasonal holiday items you can try ahead of Christmas:
- Starbucks: Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, and Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Dunkin' Donuts: Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread S’mores, Holiday Brownie Crumble Donut, Holiday Eggnog Signature Latte, Merry Mocha Mint Signature Latte
- Tropical smoothie: Cranberry truffle smoothie, very berry cranberry smoothie, smoky grilled cheese
- Coca-Cola: Coca-Cola Cinnamon, Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry
- Krispy Kreme: Reindeer Doughnut, Santa Belly Doughnut, Present Doughnut
- Blue Bell: Christmas Cookie, Spiced Pumpkin Pecan, Salted Caramel Cookie, and Peppermint
- Milano cookies: Limited Edition Candy Cane Cookies
- McDonald's: Snickerdoodle Mcflurry
- Baskin-Robins: Jolly Mint
- Oreo’s: Peppermint Bark
- Cold Stone Creamery: Fudge Mint Cookie Ice Cream, Dough! Ho! Ho! Creation, Chilly Chocolate Mint Creation
- Chick-fil-A: Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cookie Sandwiches
MORE RELATED HEADLINES
STAY UPDATED | Click here to subscribe to our Midday Minute newsletter and receive the latest headlines and information in your inbox every day.
Have a news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Facebook page.