SEVERN, Md. — A World War II veteran needed some helping changing a bad tire on his car. So, a Chick-fil-A manager came to the rescue.
CBS Baltimore said manager Daryl Howard was spotted outside the Severn, Maryland, Chick-fil-A helping a customer in need. Another Chick-fil-A employee caught the act of kindness for Mr. Lee in a photo.
"Thank you, Daryl, God bless your heart," the employee said.
What other people are reading right now:
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he's facing criminal charges
- Convicted child molester who escaped from Florida prison captured in Miami-Dade
- Alabama man sentenced to 615 years for sex crimes
- Man sentenced to 70 years for raping 1-year-old, posting videos to dark web
- WATCH: US Coast Guard crew jumps on sub carrying 16K pounds of cocaine
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.