NEW HAMPSHIRE, USA — New Hampshire State Police helped two new parents welcome their child into the world, by delivering their baby!
Baby Dominic was so excited to join everyone on planet Earth that he just couldn’t wait to get to the hospital, he arrived on Interstate 93 Christmas morning.
Sgt. Tony Vincent Greico and Trooper Ryan Cyr and Officer Ryan Nolan delivered the little guy and later reunited with him and his parents on Christmas Day.
A New York Times article published a chart showing the most common and least common birthdays in the United States. The table showed that Christmas was the least popular day for babies to be born in the U.S.
What other people are reading right now:
- 3 adults dead in suspected Lakeland double murder-suicide; 4 children rescued
- Looking ahead to our last cold front of the year
- These are the stores and restaurants that stay open Christmas Day
- Trumps attend music-filled church service on Christmas Eve
- New law would let families put cameras in nursing home rooms