GREENSBORO, N.C. — There are only a few days left to take advantage of free parking in downtown Greensboro.
Earlier this month, the city announced it would be offering free two-hour parking to help boost business downtown until the end of the year. Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., drivers can park at any of the four city-owned parking decks for free. The free parking isn't for street meters.
This is only for customers at retail businesses and restaurants in the downtown area. All you have to do is pick up a voucher when you shop at the following shops or restaurants:
- Autotrends, 431 Battleground Ave.
- Boho Salon, 506 A S. Elm St.
- Cheesecakes by Alex, 315 S. Elm St.
- Crafted, 220 S. Elm St.
- Crooked Tail Café, 604 S. Elm St.
- Design Archives, 342 S. Elm St.
- Dolce Aroma Coffee Bar, 233 N. Elm St.
- Fainting Goat Spirits, 115 W. Lewis St.
- Green Bean, 341 S. Elm St.
- Greensboro Downtown Yoga, 219 Summit Ave.
- Hudson's Hill, 527 S. Elm St.
- Iron and Cloth, 214 W. Friendly Ave.
- Little Brother Brewing, 348 S. Elm St.
- Midori Japanese Restaurant, 114 N. Elm St., Ste. 1
- One Thirteen Brewhouse, 113 N. Greene St.
- Transform GSO, 111 W. Lewis St.
- Union Coffee Co., 216 W. Friendly Ave.
- Vintage to Vogue Boutique, 530 S. Elm St.