Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
It's been a long day. Your kids forgot their lunches, your boss yelled at you and your commute was terrible.
At times like these, you could really use some raw cookie dough. But you don't want to put the effort into preparing it, nor do you want to buy an entire tube of pre-made dough.
Don't worry: Sam's Club is here for you.
The retail club is selling yogurt-sized cups of cookie dough by The Cookie Dough Cafe. A pack of eight 3.5-ounce cups carrying the phrase "EAT IT! Don't Bake It!" costs $8.98.
According to The Cookie Dough Cafe's website, the product does not include eggs and all ingredients are safe to eat raw.
Sam's Club was praised by commenters when they posted about the product on Facebook on Wednesday.
Have you tried The Cookie Dough Cafe's personal cookie dough servings? Leave a comment on Facebook.com/DEALBOSS and let us know!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- There's a huge sale on Kate Spade right now, and this code can save you even more
- How to get New Balance shoes on sale for up to 65 percent off today
- How to get three extra days of battery life from your smartphone
- Does CBD oil work? Here's how it can relieve pain through a spray
- This Shark vacuum is cheaper than a Dyson but just as powerful
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.