Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Love ketchup on your fries and ranch on your veggies?
Heinz is betting you'll also enjoy ketchup and ranch when they're combined.
The ketchup and sauce manufacturer is rolling out Kranch sauce nationwide this month. It follows the March launch of two other new Heinz sauces: Mayocue — a combination of mayonnaise and barbecue sauce — and Mayomust, a blend of mayonnaise and mustard.
The suggested retail price for the sauces is $3.49 per bottle. Heinz unveiled Kranch on Twitter on Tuesday.
The new sauce — and its name — generated a mixed response on social media.
Are you excited for Kranch? Leave a comment on Facebook.com/DEALBOSS and let us know.
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- This is the best day of the year to buy wireless headphones
- Can this $70 action cam compete with a $400 GoPro?
- How to get an entire cast iron cookware set for $50
- This is the best humidifier and aromatherapy diffuser to help you fight snoring
- Not interested in AppleTV+? This HD antenna got the most free TV channels in tests
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.