LAURENS COUNTY, Ga. — Nine people are charged with selling meth after Laurens County deputies executed several search warrants.
According to a release from the Laurens County Sheriff’s Office, the agency executed multiple search warrants as part of an investigation about drug sales.
Cars, guns, and money have also been seized as a result.
Nine people have been arrested:
- Benjamin Chance Franks of Dublin
- Blu Shane Ratley of Washington County
- Danny Ray Brown of Dublin
- Frank Buck Oliver of East Dublin
- Gerald Keith Downard of East Dublin
- Isaac Twain Collins of Dexter
- James Carl Martin of East Dublin
- Joshua O’Neal Miller of Dublin
- Robert Justin Townsend of Dublin
All of the people named are charged with sale of methamphetamine.
The sheriff's office says more arrests are pending.
The release says the sheriff’s office thanks the community for their tips and the Ocmulgee Drug Task Force for their help.
The release does not state when or where the arrests happened.
STAY UPDATED | Click here to subscribe to our Midday Minute newsletter and receive the latest headlines and information in your inbox every day.
Have a news tip? Email email@example.com, or visit our Facebook page.