As Michael moves further out of Central Georgia, local management divisions are geared up to deal with the aftermath.
Citizen information lines are available for the public to call with questions.
Click here for a full list of school closings.
- If you are a Georgia Power customer, call 1-888-891-0938 to report outages.
- Altamaha EMC: 1-800-342-1290
- Central Georgia EMC: 770-775-7857.
- Forsyth Power: 478-994-5649
- Fort Valley Power: 478-825-7701
- Flint Energies: 1-888-354-6836.
- Little Ocmulgee: 1-800-342-1290
- Middle Ga. EMC: 1-888-307-7636
- Ocmulgee EMC: 478-374-7001
- Oconee EMC: 478-676-3191
- Southern Rivers Energy: 1-866-244-4890
- Rayle EMC: 706-453-2268
- Tri-County EMC: 1-866-254-8100.
- Upson EMC: 706-647-5475.
- Washington EMC: 1-800-552-2577
- If you are looking for a shelter or help from the American Red Cross, call 1-877-500-8645.
- An evacuation shelter opened Tuesday night in Macon-Bibb County ahead of Hurricane Michael.
- All Georgia State Parks are open and entrance fees will be waived.
- The Atlanta Motor Speedway is opening its campsites to hurricane evacuees.
- Carl Vinson VA Hospital in Dublin is open to veterans and their families who need shelter during the storm.
- Airbnb has activated its "Open Homes" program so that evacuees and emergency relief workers looking for dry, safe places to rest can stay in Airbnb homes free of charge.
- You can report any price gouging to the state of Georgia by calling 404-656-3605.
Anyone with questions about their specific county should call the Emergency Operations Center phone number with questions or complaints that are non-life threatening.
- The Emergency Operations Center phone number is 478-832-6300.
- The Emergency Operations Center phone number is 478-542-2026.
Any other counties who are in danger or have damage reports should call their local sheriff's office or 911 for emergencies
We will continue to keep you posted on the forecast here on the 13WMAZ website and on the free WMAZ mobile app.