MACON, Ga. — Fall is here in Central Georgia and there is something for everyone to enjoy.
If we missed something or you have an event you'd like added to our listing, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the time, date, cost, location, and what people can expect!
Halloween Cook Off and Swinging Contest
- When: Oct. 29 8 p.m.
- Where: Jones Drive
- "A Night in the Ville” is presenting a community cook off! For cooking and swinging you must register online. The price is $15.
Halloween Classic Game
- Where: Luther Williams Field
- When: Oct. 23 at 6 p.m.
- The Macon Bacon will compete with the Macon Eggs in a Halloween Classic game at Luther Williams Field. You must purchase tickets online or call the ticket office at (478) 803-1795. Both teams will wear Halloween costumes the entire competition. There will also be a trunk-or-treat, candy, pumpkin smashing, costume contests, and Halloween-themed entertainment and music. Price: $10-15.
Fall Festival Trunk or Treat
- When: Oct. 29 from 6-8:30 p.m.
- Where: Central City Park at 115 Willie Smokie Glover Drive
- Hosted by the Macon-Bibb County Recreation Department & the Melanated Community Stimulation Project Inc., this fall festival will have candy, local mascots and a movie! It's also free!
Fall Frenzy on the Farm
- Where: 952 Empire Chester Highway
- When: Friday to Sunday through October 31
- Hosted by Greene Acres Farm, the fall frenzy will have a pumpkin patch, millet maze, hay bale maze, corn bin, tractor rides, face painting, obstacle course, farm animal encounters, games, and concessions too. On Fridays, there is an outdoor theater with a fire pit and s’mores with a different movie each week. Price: $8, ages two and under are free.
Smoke in the Valley Fall Festival
- When: Oct 23
- Where: Fort Valley Festival Park
- BBQ competition, steak cookoff, food and craft vendors, live entertainment and a car show.
Happy Halloween Movie Night Trunk-N-Treat
- When: Oct. 30 from 5-9 p.m.
- Where: North Peach Park at 497 W White Road
- Costumes, trunk decorating contests and lots of candy. There will also be a spooky movie and concessions. You need to book tickets online.
Lane Southern Orchards
- When: Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday to Friday noon to 6 p.m. throughout October
- Where: 50 Lane Road
- At Lanes Southern Orchards there are multiple events throughout October including: corn mazes, hayrides, pumpkin painting classes and costume contests. The $12 dollar fee at the Fall Farm Festival gets kids unlimited access to the kids play zone, bouncy houses, and large slides. There are also opportunities for teachers to book educational field trips. Price is $8 to $15.
- Where: 701 Gordon Street
- When: Oct. 31 from 5-8 p.m.
- Hosted by the First Baptist Church of Rochelle, they will have music, food and vendors for the whole family to enjoy. They will also have inflatables for kids. It's free.