MACON, Ga. — NOTE: The story is no longer being updated, click here for the latest.
With events being canceled or postponed rapidly, it can be hard to keep track of everything.
With that in mind, we decided to put a list together that compiles all of the cancellations and closings that are relevant to Central Georgia.
Keep this story bookmarked, because it will be updated as our coverage continues.
- The Carl Vinson Medical Center in Dublin says it is limiting access to its clinic. Click here for more.
- Georgia State Prisons: In-person visitation will be suspended until April 10.
- Navicent Health announced a visitation policy update to minimize the risk of exposure for patients and their visitors. Click here to see the changes.
- City of Warner Robins: All city buildings are closed to the public starting March 17. Utility payments can be done online, at the drive thru, or dropped off in the night box at city hall.
- SAT Tests scheduled for March 14 at Westfield School in Perry and Howard High School in Macon have been canceled. A make-up date is TBA.
- Bibb, Crawford, and Peach County Superior Courts: Trials and grand jury proceedings will be suspended for 30 days beginning March 16.
- Houston Judicial Circuit: Jury trials in the Superior and State Court are postponed until May 1. Grand jury proceedings have been suspended for two months. Court proceedings that do not involve jurors will continue as scheduled.
- Houston County Detention Center: All visitation with inmates except by attorneys representing an inmate have ceased. The only people allowed inside are inmates, staff, medical staff, maintenance personnel, and attorneys.
- Twiggs County Probate - Traffic Court: All cases scheduled for March 17 have been rescheduled for May 12. All cases scheduled for March 24 have been rescheduled for April 30.
- Monroe County Jail: Visitation for inmates has been canceled until further notice.
- Warner Robins Recreation Department spring athletics are suspended until April 6. All Warner Robins Recreation Senior activities are suspended until further notice.
- Dooly County Jail: All visitation is suspended for at least two weeks or longer.
- The Museum of Arts and Sciences in Macon is closed until further notice. They are offering refunds on bookings for birthday parties, private events, and school groups.
- The Museum of Aviation is closed now though April 15.
- All Mentors Project of Bibb County events are postponed until further notice.
- The Heart of Georgia Quilt Show scheduled for April 2-3 has been postponed
- Centerville City Hall closed to the public until further notice. Property taxes and water bills can be paid online.
- Centerville Municipal Court closed is to the public until further notice. You can pay tickets or probation costs online.
- Centerville Fire Department is closed to the public until further notice. Call 478-953-4050 in a non-emergency situation and 911 for emergencies.
- Centerville Police Department is closed to the public until further notice. Call 478-953-4222 in a non-emergency situation and 911 in the event of an emergency.
- Centerville Utilities Complex is closed until further notice.
- Centerville Recycling Center is closed until further notice.
- Fort Valley State University's commencement is rescheduled to Saturday, Aug. 8. For additional information, visit the university's website.
- Trucks Gone Wild Taylor County is postponed until further notice. The park will not be open the week of April 2 - 5.
FACTS NOT FEAR | At 13WMAZ, we’re focusing our news coverage on the facts and not the fear around the coronavirus. To see our full coverage, visit our site section here: www.13wmaz.com/Coronavirus.
If you have a question you'd like us to answer about the virus, please email it to email@example.com or inbox us on Facebook.