BREVARD COUNTY, Fla — A baby born at Health First's Cape Canaveral Hospital in Brevard County is bound to be one lucky boy.
Carter Kerr was born at 3:21 p.m. on 3/21 (March 21) in area code 321. The little guy was born to first-time parents who say they couldn't be more excited.
The fun numbers game goes even further. The hospital said in a release that from the patient's room you can see rocket launches, which are famous for their 3-2-1 countdown.
Carter weighed eight pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19 inches long.
Check out the first babies born in 2020 in Tampa Bay:
- At least 10 killed, including officer, in Colorado grocery store shooting
- Vaccine site at Tampa Greyhound Track will keep offering first doses, for now
- 'Didn't surprise me he was the first one there': What we know about fallen Boulder Officer Eric Talley
- US: AstraZeneca may have used outdated info in vaccine trial
- 'I'm pissed': Sheriff Judd says 3 deputies resign, face felony charges related to evidence tampering
- You can now track the status of your third stimulus check
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter