Election Day is November 3, 2020. Central Georgia voters will go to the polls and either reelect President Donald Trump or vote in Democratic candidate Joe Biden. Statewide, in the regular election for US Senate, incumbent Republican senator David Perdue will face Democratic challenger Jon Ossoff in a bid to gain a second term. In the special election for retired Sen. Johnny Isakson's seat, incumbent Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler will meet 20 challengers, including Republican Rep. Doug Collins and Democrat Rev. Raphael Warnock.
Also, all 4 of Central Georgia's congressmen face challengers. Vivian Childs and Don Cole, both Republicans, are running against longtime congressman Sanford Bishop in the 2nd Congressional District. For the 8th Congressional District, Lindsay "Doc" Holliday challenges Republican Congressman Austin Scott, who's seeking a 5th term. Danny Ellyson of Warner Robins is also running against Scott. 10th Congressional District Republican incumbent Jody Hice has 2 Democratic challengers -- Andrew Ferguson and Tabitha Johnson-Green. In the 12th Congressional District, 2 Democrats face off with Republican congressman Rick Allen. They are Liz Johnson and Dan Steiner.
In Bibb County, incumbent David Davis faces off with J.T. Ricketson in the race for the sheriff position. In the Houston County District Attorney race, Republican incumbent George Hartwig will meet Democrat Erikka Williams. For more election information, including information on the voting process itself, check out 13WMAZ's Georgia November 2020 election voter guide. Just text the word VOTE to 478-752-1309.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
President State of GeorgiaPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
U.S. Senate Regular ElectionPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
U.S. Senate Special ElectionPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
Sheriff Bibb CountyPrecincts: 0 / 0 (100% reporting)
District Attorney Houston CircuitPrecincts: 0 / 0 (99% reporting)
District Attorney Dublin CircuitPrecincts: 0 / 0 (100% reporting)
- Georgia January 2021 runoff election voter guide
- Federal appeals court letter on suit over Georgia election: This court may lack jurisdiction
- Did Georgia mix its mail-in and day-of ballots so there was no way to tell them apart? No.
- Georgia Sec. of State writes he's being 'thrown under the bus' by Trump
- AP: Biden becomes first presidential candidate with 80 million votes in historic victory
- Cobb County refutes viral misinformation, says no ballots were shredded
- 'Morale is fairly high': Bibb County begins counting ballots for the third time
- Political leaders work to engage Georgia voters ahead of senate runoff election
- What to know ahead of Georgia's recount
- Election officials in Central Georgia prepare for 2nd recount
- Sen. Perdue boasts about call to fire Georgia Secretary of State
- Georgia election official dealing with threats, attempted email hacks
- Trump recount in Georgia | Everything you need to know
- State Election Board extends two key rules for January runoff
- State Election Board member fact-checks fraud claims, including 'secret counting' in Fulton