Election 2022 Results
On December 6, 2022, voters in Central Georgia will be heading to the polls once again, this time for a runoff election to decide the winners in a few major races.
The race for U.S. Senate continues as Democrat Raphael Warnock faces Republican Herschel Walker. The outcome of this race determines which party will control the Senate.
Baldwin County's runoff sees Shonya Mapp and Oscar Davis Jr. facing off in the Milledgeville Council District 5 race.
In Bibb County, Desmond Brown continues to run for the Macon Water Authority District 2 seat, facing Lindsay Holliday in the runoff. Brown held the seat until March and stepped down to run for chair as the board investigated him for possible state ethics violations.
Click for full map
U.S. SenatePrecincts: 2,712 / 2,712 (100% reporting)
Macon Water Authority District 2Precincts: 11 / 11 (100% reporting)
Milledgeville City Council District 5Precincts: 100 / 100 (100% reporting)
- Georgia 2022 runoff election guide: Key dates and voting information
- A closer look: How is your vote counted?
- A closer look: Raphael Warnock, Herschel Walker clash on abortion
- Sen. Raphael Warnock, Herschel Walker spar over solutions to cut inflation
- How Senator Warnock, Herschel Walker stand on crime ahead of runoff
- Warnock, Walker campaign across Georgia ahead of December runoff
- Trump calls DeSantis abortion ban 'a terrible mistake,' sparking anger from some key Republicans
- Sen. Mitt Romney won't seek reelection in 2024
- A Georgia trial arguing redistricting harmed Black voters could help decide control of US House
- Who takes advantage of Donald Trump's absence and other things to watch in the Republican debate