- Macon Water Authority to pay $1.4 million settlement in Rojas exit
- Macon Little Theatre prepares for show ahead of stormy weekend
- 'Book that B&B right now': Fitzgerald mayor hopes giant chicken topiary will bring tourists, business
- Kohl's joins list of retailers closing on Thanksgiving Day again
- US jobless claims tick up to 412,000 from a pandemic low
- Construction of new Crawford County Middle-High school building now ahead of schedule
- Want a job? Employers say: Talk to the computer
- 'Spend it however they choose' | MacKenzie Scott donates $2.7 billion
- Monthly child tax credit payments start in 1 month: Here's what we know.
- IRS launches tool for low-income families to get monthly Child Tax Credit
- 2021 child tax credit: Do your kids qualify for the full $3,600?
- Houston County canning plant lets you process fruits, vegetables for free
- Pre-pandemic unemployment eligibility requirements, such as seeking work, to return in Georgia
- Georgia opts out of federal unemployment benefits 2 months early