- An ex-Gwinnett cop convicted of woman's 1993 murder vows his innocence. New evidence was just uncovered.
- ‘It was horrifying’ | 11-year-old beaten at school, family calls for accountability after seeing video online
- What is causing turmoil in the Athens DA office?
- Map reveals maternity care deserts in Georgia
- 'Change in personality' | Navy diver, others describe battle with anxiety and road ahead
- 'I couldn't separate from the monster' | Overcoming severe anxiety and the path to mental wellness
- The body found under the tramway at Ober Gatlinburg identified almost 50 years later
- 'I go in the bathroom and cry. It's hard' | Mom explains why Georgia needs more funding to help adults with disabilities
- Decade after victims settle BP Oil Spill lawsuit, thousands still empty handed
- State investigates whether Pulaski County sheriff is fit for office
- 13Investigates: State rep says he's no longer considering introducing bill for blocked train crossing in Juliette
- 'Unfathomable, horrific': Family speaks to daughter's killer in wrong-way crash before sentencing
- 'We're not going to do this in Georgia anymore' | Prosecutor fighting to stop animal abuse
- As drug prices continue to rise, many Americans are forced to choose between quality of life or death